Sunday, July 1, 2018

CELEBRATE CANADIAN STYLE




It's Canada Day, the day we celebrate the birthday of this incredible nation. I believe we are turning 151 this year.

In Canada, we have lots to celebrate, like butter tarts, a canadian creation!


Found these jewels in Wellington where we enjoyed the Canada Day small town charm.


We found ice cream too. 


May not be Canadian born but it is a heat wave out there right now so, Yes, thank you, I will take that banana chocolate cone! 

We have so much to celebrate in Canada. Personally, I have a grand son soon to arrive! So I honoured my daughter with a tea party baby shower.

It was a scorcher out there, (which explains why I'm looking  wilted) so thanks to everyone who showed up and sweated it out. 

We had a proper tea


With those little fussy sandwiches and nibbles


And lots of treats


Including scones with clotted cream and jam


I'm so thankful my Grandson can call Canada his home and native land! Happy Birthday Canada! Celebrate all your blessings, Canadian style!

No comments:

Post a Comment