Sunday, July 22, 2018

WAITING FOR A MIRACLE


I've been waiting for a miracle to happen. Maybe you are too. Maybe that seems like the only solution to the situation. So this post is an encouragement to all of us!

Because I happen to believe in miracles. I've even seen a few spectacular ones. Here's an example: my son is only about a week old and my mother and I are admiring him as he lays on the floor on a blanket beside me. Suddenly my 3 year old daughter decides to take a flying leap, off the couch and her trajectory is directly for Adrian's head. Inexplicably and almost perceptively Adrian somehow is moved in a lightening fast second. Where his head used to be is where Randi's feet land and what could very well have been fatal is miraculously avoided. 

We have had practically no rain for over two weeks. The ground is parched and dry, grass brown and crunchy. But nearly every farmer in southern Ontario got their miracle today when it finally decided to rain and with more coming for the rest of this week.


We live in a miraculous world. I mean just look around! Mountains,  wildlife, the variety alone is astounding. Bees that collect pollen from flowers and low and behold we get a liquid gold miracle - honey!

The miracle I'm waiting for is the birth of my grandson. Things were ramping up last night and I thought I would be posting some amazing pics today but he's decided to hold off. 


This miracle is officially due tomorrow, so like many of you I'm waiting. 

Miracles happen every day. I believe in a Miracle-working God who made this miracle working universe. 

We are all in this together and I'm right there with you, waiting for a miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment