Sunday, July 15, 2018

GLAMPING BY LULU


This weekend, for the first time ever, my hoomans took me glamping. They prefer real camping when they canoe in instead of drive a car, but I've never been in a canoe before and they wanted to make sure I would be ok. Besides, there is lots of talk about this new Little Prince making his arrival soon and they didn't want to be  too far away. I hope the Little Prince doesn't try to eat my food...


We went to a place called "Bon Echo" but to get a good look at the cliffs, we had to get in a canoe. I was a little nervous getting in...


But once we got going, I LOVED it! 


And the cliffs are pretty cool with old indian drawings on them and everything!



My next adventure was to stop and climb up to the top of the cliff. Talk about scary - the stairs were! I did OK going up but coming down took a lot of concentration on where to put my paws!


But with lots of encouragement, I did it!


I was dog tired after all that!


We slept in a tent which was OK. I only tried to get on the bed once...


Next morning was breakfast, one of my favourite things!


And my Hooman always remembers to share her coffee with me   (I 'm only allowed a little)


After breakfast there were more adventures! We took a hike in the woods and I got to run free.


But I had to keep waiting for my hoomans to catch up. Then I watched my hoomans Paddle board, something they had never done before and then we went swimming. I don't like swimming very much, but there were pepperoni treats if I went in, so I did and even dog paddled a little!

So, I have to say, I really like glamping! It's one of my new favourite things!




No comments:

Post a Comment