Sunday, October 30, 2016

PUMPKIN PEOPLE

It's that time of the year again when Pumpkins come into their own. They start to take on personalities. 

Welcome the Pumpkin People! 

I've invited many into my home over the years.

Here's one from a few years ago watching for Trick and Treaters with Lulu.


And here's one who preferred the outdoors. He was a bit of a scoundrel.


This year we took a trip to the local orchard and found a couple beauties.

My ballerina and I both brought one home to create a couple of pumpkin people.


Lauren worked diligently on hers and did an excellent Job!


Her mother will be glad to know Lauren still has all her fingers - I know I was!

I also carved out one and I'm pleased to introduce you to this year's pumpkin people aka Jack-O-Lanterns:

EUGENE AND RALPHIE!

Have a safe and candy-ful Halloween everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment