Sunday, January 7, 2018

HURRAY FOR JANUARY, THE INTROVERT MONTH!!

Today is January 7, 2018 and it's been record breaking cold. I hopped into my MiniCooper yesterday morning and "MiCi"obligingly started up with very little complaint. But the temperature gage indicated this:


And that's on the inside. Outside, with the windchill, it was more like -30's! That means we are all hunkering down as much as possible in our warm abodes.

Hurray for January! The Introvert Month! Now you Extroverts had your turn last month. Nothing but parties and celebrations and main events every weekend. Us introverts put on brave faces and did our very best to keep up with you all. 

So, please, we need some refuelling time with peace and quiet. That's what January is all about. Far too cold for much else! It's not that we don't like people and celebrating and loud raucous events. We just need downtime and when I say need, I mean N.E.E.D.

Me, I'm staying close to the fireplace (my back is up against it right now) having a nice cuppa chai tea.


Other than Lulu's occasional outbursts (I swear she has Dog Tourette's), all is quiet. 

January is cold and can be isolating. But for Introverts, after what we all went through last month, it's a Godsend. 


Hurray...

No comments:

Post a Comment