Sunday, January 6, 2019

IT'S POSSIBLE


There was a year when my daughter lived in Japan. I live in Canada, the other side of the world. And although the umbilical cord had been cut over 20 years earlier, the invisible one, the one that connects mother to child was and is, still intact. And it was stretched far too taunt for my liking. But I realized that if I really, REALLY needed to be with her, I could get on a plane and hold her in my arms within a day. 

Because it was possible. 

There are things we hope and dream for that seem impossible. But look again, try another view, consider the surprises and twists in life that you are not even aware of. Chances are those hope and dreams are indeed possible!

What if the worst happened? What if? Most of the huge mountains we perceive in our way are really only rather steep hills that may take the stuffing out of you in the process of climbing. But then you somehow make it to the top. You get a new perspective and take stock of your surroundings. Some things are lost, and unexpectedly some are gained. 

This coming year some of your impossible dreams can come true - So don't give up. Keep dreaming, keep hoping. 

It's Possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment