Sunday, December 30, 2018

CHEERS TO A GOOD YEAR


Can you believe it - we are at the end of 2018. Whoosh, that one went by fast! This time business: It drags along like slowly falling snowflakes, and suddenly in the blink of an eye they land, melt and disappear. Boom! Another year over. 

I'm sure you've noticed the massive amount of advice on the internet. Just flipping through Facebook I came across these gems: 
or how about:
and this next one is chock full of wisdom!

Most of us tend to take stock of what the heck just happened in 2018 and consider how to take on 2019 with new goals, energy and fortitude. 

For me, 2018 was a year filled with many blessings and believe me,  they did not go by unnoticed. 

So, here's a few hi-lites: 
Sheldon and I went right to the west coast. We visited Adrian and Carolyn and for the first time I saw Victoria BC. 

I had a few amazing new additions!
DandyLion and of course, the Little Prince Soren
I got to go camping not once but twice 
Swimming, loons, roasted marshmallows, canoeing galore!

Then there was time at the cottage with family and friends, lots of great food experiences and rounded up the year with Adrian coming home for Christmas. 

Did I have my share of frustrations and disappointments? Of course, but not many. 

So here we stand on the cusp of 2019. I wish you (and me) a year full of adventures, blessings and welcome additions. In the midst of storms I wish you (and me) safe havens and peace. The next year will likely hold its share of each. 

Cheers Everyone to a good year - the one behind us and the one ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment