Sunday, June 10, 2018

JUST TAKE YOUR TIME


I'm not sure why we live in such a fast paced world, always in a hurry, one eye on the clock, as late as Alice's rabbit. 

I was listening to the CBC After Dark show hosted by Odario Williams. If milk chocolate could talk, I'm pretty sure it would sound like Odario, part DJ, part poet. One time as his voice was soothing my soul, he said "Just Take Your Time."

Novel advice, but I took it to heart. 

"Slow down, you're moving too fast. You got to make the morning last." Simon and Garfunkel


Take your time with that morning coffee. 


Take your time watching the sunset

Summer is upon us and now is a good time to practice carving out how to take YOUR time. Maybe it's time to reassess all those commitments and tasks. Maybe it's time to say "No". 

Find the time to breathe, the time to think, the time to rest.


Speed Kills.

Just Take Your Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment