Sunday, June 17, 2018

IT'S WHAT DAD'S DO

This pic always makes me snigger. We were at Pioneer Creek Village (I think) and someone decided (probably me), that we should get one of those old time photos taken.


It was a very hot day as we waited in line for our turn. Finally we started trying on way too many outfits which, as you can clearly see from the picture, soon lost it's lustre. I could not find something that would fit so we made do and Sheldon clasped the back of my skirt to keep it from falling off of me. 

What a happy bunch! Little Adrian was ready to bolt and Randi....those hands! 

Sheldon went along with this escapade. Cause it's what Dad's do. 

You Dads are just trying to keep the family safe, and fed and happy. You work to pay the bills and do your best. You make mistakes just like the rest of us but you carry on. You love your family.


Here is my Dad surrounded by a peck of hens. No wonder he's got a cigarette on hand! Four years later, thankfully, he finally got a bouncing baby boy. 


Sure, you can stick your grubby, dirty little fingers in my mouth, I don't mind. Cause it's what Dad's do (Sheldon with Adrian).

And let's not forget our Fur babies. They need love too!


Happy Father's Day to all your Dad's out there, trying to make everything right. 

Cause it's what Dad's do.




No comments:

Post a Comment