Sunday, April 8, 2018

THE ART OF A GOOD GREETING

Yesterday, I was dragging a bench into the kitchen so I could put something away up high, (first world short problems) and in the process it tipped over and inside I found this long-lost card:


It say's "Hi, I'm Cindi" and inside it says "with an Eye". This card always made me laugh - still does! Now that's a good greeting.

But our new kitten DandyLion, he's having a little trouble with the greeting business. He's lacking finesse.

And he gets a little too rambunctious.


That's Dandy - about to chomp on my toes under the blanket. Simmer down Dandy, simmer down..

And because of this, he's having a little trouble with our other cat Sasha..

He doesn't seem to notice that her ears are back in disdain.


Or the Danger, Danger look she is giving him from a distance. If looks could kill, Dandy and I would have both been incinerated.

The result being a lot of hissing, spitting and growls from Sasha.


And a nasty scratch across his nose.

Maybe DandyLion should send out a greeting card first.


No comments:

Post a Comment