Sunday, April 15, 2018

A STRANGE NEW LAND

Canada is an amazing country! Yesterday, we were in Ontario where it is brown and gray. In fact, as our plane de-iced and took off, we left behind one of the biggest, baddest ice storms Ontario has seen in a while. 


Five hours later, we land on the west coast, a strange new land. It's a little discombobulating..


First off all it’s very green and flowers are sprinkled everywhere! 



The trees are frothy pink and white with blossoms!



There are fairies living here!  I came across the door of one little fairy house on my morning walk.



And there are lions with their paws out asking for fist pumps
So I obliged.

There are real fisherman here. REAL fisherman, straight off the ocean with weather beaten faces and their boats are loaded with fresh fish.


If you are really gutsy, you can wear leggings like this:

Not me though. I'm not gutsy or young enough to slip these cats on.

It's an amazing country, full of wonder and variety.




I love living in Ontario, like the west coast it's full of wonder and beauty. But right now, with the biggest, baddest ice storm covering my home town, I'll take hanging out in this strange new land for a few more days.









No comments:

Post a Comment