Sunday, June 25, 2017

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

I'm a little tired... a lot tired really. I sort of feel like this:




But things are looking up! I just finished working my last weekend (until further notice). I'm starting a new position soon and it's straight days, Monday to Friday.  There are things I will really miss about my present job, but working weekends is not one of them.

So, I had to start my mornings off right with a good strong cup of coffee. I take it to the garden so I can spend some time in prayer and prep.


Hey, if it's good enough for Jesus...I mean I'm not sure what the Garden of Gethsemane was like but mine is a good place to go for downtime and to refocus. 

And for lunch the skeleton crew of girls I worked with brought in quacamole and a spicy chicken dip with chips!  I made a snack of greek yogourt, fresh berries, granola and honey.


We ended up staying late both days due to last minute emergencies but I made it home in time for dinner and I have the next couple of days off. 

You may have not worked this past weekend like me but I hope yours was filled with good coffee, good food and maybe some time in a Garden to unwind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment