Sunday, February 5, 2017

BUT I STILL LOVE GODZILLA!!

On Friday, I was chatting with a coworker about our weekend plans. 

I was pretty excited! Friday night included getting groceries and then home for sushi and opening a new bottle of spanish wine!! AND as a bonus, I didn't even have to pick up the sushi!

WOOHOO!!

My how things have changed...Friday night used to mean heading out on the town for a good time!


This is myself (in the middle) with friends Brenda and Lisa on New Years Eve. I'm 19 at the time...maybe 20. The pic is a little fuzzy cause it's old. Like me -  fuzzy and old.

My favourite food was home made chocolate chip cookies. 

Now it's homemade Granola! A girl at work calls it "white man's crack!"


Front walkovers and cigarettes are definitely out. Pilates and water with lemon are in. Where have I gone?? What the heck happened?? Even scarier....what will I be like in another 25 years, well into my 70s??

But wait....some things have not changed....I still Love Godzilla!


It was on TV last night. A 2014 version and still awesome! I remember back in the 1970s on Saturday afternoons I would watch Monster Movie! Loved the cheesy Godzilla back then, still love it today! You can bet I will be rockin' the rocking chair at 75 watching Godzilla stomping and blowing blue flames.

So take heart all you young things growing up, having babies and adapting your lifestyle. Inevitably, things will change. 

But Godzilla will still be as Badass as ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment