Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Morning Walk

I am participating in a Health and Wellness Program at work for the next month. We are recording different activities from physical fitness to giving out hugs and random acts of kindness. And we are supposed to prove it. They are very hard core about this program... So, for the sake of posterity, here is my morning walk at 5:30 am.

 All ready to go! Basically, Frodo does his own thing and Amelia is stuck with me.


My street is beautiful right now! 


This tree is stunning at this time of the year. I have a bit of tree envy over it.


I have yet to spot said "Wile E" Coyote or, for that matter, an accompanying Road Runner....



You will just have to trust this is me at the other end of the yellow leash. I can assure you, there will be no morning portrait at 5:30 in the morning, especially at my age....


May is one of my favourite months, a perfect month to get out and stretch, smell the flowers, fall in love, dust off your bike, barbecue and the list goes on and on. Not too hot, not too cold. Like Baby Bear's porridge, it is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment