Friday, May 7, 2010

Sometimes, You Just Can't Help It

Warning: This blog may contain some graphic material that is offensive to some readers.

If you are not a pet owner/lover you may be a little grossed out.

In my house, there lives not only humans but two cats and a dog. And they are just part of the family. They hang out with us ALL the time.


Especially, when I'm making dinner. Take this past week, for example. I was cutting up my chicken for a stir fry and suddenly, there is Amelia, right underneath me, looking very hopeful for a slip and spill of a morsel of chicken or maybe I'll just throw her one.


She gives me her biggest, most hopeful, most "you know I'm worth it" smile.

Then there is Frodo. He's a cool cat. He also showed up looking for a score on some chicken but basically ignores me. I try to get his picture but he spends most of his time washing himself and making like he's not interested. He is, but you'd never know it.


Now they both know they are not allowed to help themselves.

But sometimes, you just can't help it.

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable.The please mommy I am worth a piece of chicken look to Big deal it's chicken but turn your back and I'm there look from Frodo
    I just love the difference of attitude from dog to cat

    ReplyDelete