Saturday, April 24, 2010

Party on Sheldon, Party off Cyndi

I don't know if opposites attract; they probably do - the ying and the yang thang. But they certainly balance each other well.
Take my husband and I. Sheldon, he LOVES to party. He LOVES to party with everybody. If there is a party going on somewhere, he hates to miss it. He'll sniff it out and get in the middle and whoop, whoop whoop away.
But me well, it's not that I don't like people and socializing and partying on but I have limits. The party for me is good for about 3 hours and after that, I'm ready for some peace and quiet!
Take last week for example...we had a couple fellas come to minister at the church and speak on Evangelism. They were excellent and I highly recommend Steve Holmstrom's book "Vitamin E." Afterwards we went out for lupper, per se...By 4:00ish I was ready for some R & R on the couch with a good book and an oh-so-refreshing nap. But not Sheldon....from there they headed to a hot tub for some manly hot-tub talk (no idea what that could be - not sure I'd like to know either). And then on into the night. Sheldon wandered home around 11:00 happy and full from a day of partying. I was asleep. I think I partied out at the age of 20.
Party on Sheldon....Party off Cyndi...

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee... so true and so funny. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete