Monday, February 17, 2020

TAKING A BREAK

I'm at the tail end of a long weekend, thanks to having Monday off for Family Day. What's that you ask? Well it's day off to acknowledge the importance of spending some quality time with your Family. It is observed in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta and New Brunswick. 

Well I say, spread the love! For goodness sake, let the rest of Canada get a break! Lord knows we need it in the dead of winter. 

I spent family time with Dandy; hanging out and watching TV together.
I went for a great lunch at Hartley's Tavern in Picton with Sheldon and our friend Shari.
If you like lemon, this dessert is lemon heaven. I ate the whole thing. Myself. Practically licked the plate.

Today, I visited my parents and then we took Randi and Soren back to the County for a walk in the woods at Sandbanks Provincial Park.
Soren was feeling peevish so we ended up having to put Mom on the sled with him!
But he perked up once we got back to Heritage house for Hot Chocolate
And some play time with Crayons!
While we listened to some great County music.
Our last stop, which was nearly the last straw for Soren, was a wine tasting with a cheese plate at Karlos Estates
Thanks Ontario for the long weekend, allowing me to take a break and spend some quality time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment