Sunday, December 1, 2019

I'M PACING MYSELF

Yesterday, I did something I've never done before. I took my daughter to get her photo with Santa. Randi, Soren and I all piled into the big chair with the Jolly old Elf.  Now, don't judge me - I'm aware she is a Mom in her 30's but we just didn't make a big deal about Santa Claus when the kids were young! Besides, I'm pacing myself!

Cause there's a lot to do over the Christmas season and I want to enjoy the moments without feeling overwhelmed with all the chaos. 

I started my Christmas baking: Rumballs, cookies and Biscotti with Almond and Apricots.
Oh, there's more to do - but I'm pacing myself

Morrie and I jammed at a little soirĂ©e. Along with my cello, we had a couple of guitars, a stand-up base and a mandolin. 
I have a Christmas concert for my parents to attend and I'm playing in another this Friday, but I'm pacing myself...

I watched a couple of my favourite Christmas movies: A Christmas Carol (the original with Alistair Sims) and Elf!
There's a few more I want to fit in but, well, you know...

This evening we helped Randi and Dan decorate their tree. Soren is beyond adorable!

I can't get enough of him!

Forget this pacing thing - time to over indulge!


No comments:

Post a Comment