Sunday, October 14, 2018

ONE OF LIFE'S FULL CIRCLES

Ever noticed how life tends to have a rhythm to it? Ups and downs, or as Led Zeppelin eloquently said "good times, bad times, you know I've had my share"? Or how it seems to repeat itself? It occurred to me I closed up one of those circles this weekend when we took a trip to Campbell's Orchards, this time with the Little Prince Soren. 



I remember being 4 months pregnant with my son Adrian and hopping onto the wagon for a ride up the hill and cutting down our Christmas Tree. We have been taking the kids here since they were born (and before!)


Ball parking here but I'm going to say Adrian is about 9 and Randi is 12 in this pic at Campbell's!


This weekend we took our Grandson Soren on his first trip!



It is always busy this time of the year and the produce is abundant to choose from



But the main attractions are the apples and pumpkins - you can pick your own!



I went for the Honey Crisp this time


And we hopped on the wagon out for a bumpy, brisk ride out to the pumpkin patch.




We agreed this one looked promising!




Look at this beautiful family....sigh....


So, here I am, from bringing my kids out here 




To now bringing my Grandson - 


Just completing one of life's full circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment