Sunday, August 4, 2013

RENOVATIONS

We have started a renovation job this week. It involves my eating area and a major part of the downstairs flooring. The plan is to remove the wall between the eating area and the TV room (done), putting in a door out to our deck where there is presently a window and putting down new flooring throughout the front hall, into the kitchen and the dining area. 

WALL REMOVED LOOKING INTO TV ROOM


Now most of you know how stressful renovations can be so if you think of me the next little while, please say a prayer to God above and all blessings for a speedy recovery regarding my house's surgery.

WALL REMOVED LOOKING TO EATING AREA
I'm not so sure how I am going to cope with the chaos and the plan is to complete before our ballet student returns the beginning Sept. from Japan. Our first ballerina, when she was stressed, would do this action that involved cupping her fingers around one of your eyeballs, sorta like she had an "eye headache" and was trying to pull out her eye. I can feel myself beginning to recreate this action....

This could be a very long month for me....I'm open to suggestions.






1 comment:

  1. How are the renovations going?

    I would suggest a picnic outside every day!

    ReplyDelete