Sunday, February 11, 2018

A FEW NEW ADDITIONS

I have a few things I want to tell you about - new additions in my life!\\\

The first one is the addition of Ronja to our home. She is an 18-year-old german exchange student who said in her german accent: "I don't like getting my picture taken."  So, no pic. But she is lovely with beautiful brown eyes and presently long bluish/blonde hair. Now before you get all up in my face about taking in kids (See my blog "The Last of the Red Hot Ballerinas") may I say in my defence she is not a ballerina. But you are right, I buckled...and took in another kid. I'm incorrigible. 

Next addition, I'm thrilled to introduce you to DandyLion. Unlike Ronja, this one is more cooperative when it comes to picture taking. AND HE'S SO CUTE! So here come Lots of pics.




He's fluffy with hair going here there and everywhere, like a hot mess. It's looks like he will have one blue eye and one brown.




Be still my heart. How adorable is this kitten?




He's inquisitive and curious like any kitten should be. But he's also sweet tempered and loving. I'm smitten with this kitten.

New additions. It's amazing how one's heart can expand and increase to love more. You would think mine would be getting pretty crowded with all the friends, family and extra kids I've tucked in. But apparently there is room for more.


Bring on the additions! Bring on the love!





No comments:

Post a Comment