Friday, March 26, 2010

Time for a Change

Right now, as I'm looking out my back window, I can see the slightly fuzzy beginnings of buds on the neighbor's oak tree. My crocuses are ready to bloom and the tulips are making tentative noises about wanting to come out and play. The birds are back too, swooping and carrying on with Mr. Robin taking on Mr. Cardinal for who can make the most noise. I believe it's time for a change.

It's time to take this off my front door.....



And it's time to switch from my happy waving snowman sugarbowl

To my majolica-like, found it in Florida sugarbowl!

I'm ready for a few changes....how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I guess that means that I should take down the paper snowflakes that I have taped up on our Hall Window!! Time to welcome Spring! Maybe a trip out to enjoy ice-cream?!! I may have to wear mittens though...Heehee! :)

    H.

    ReplyDelete