Sunday, August 18, 2019

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I would guess that most of you reading this have been living in your own skin for some time now.


You probably have a set perception of who you think you are by now. As an introvert, I've spent my life internally assessing my actions/reactions. 

See?
Even as a baby you can see the questioning in my eyes. 

Why am I here? Who are you? Who am I? Anybody got a cookie??

Recently I got a new dress so I thought I would try something new - a selfie like the kind I see on the internet!
This I found out - this is NOT me. 

So, who do you think YOU are?


When we were in Banff I was gawking out at the  morning view. The clouds were sweeping by  majestic mountain tops.

"Look at that!" I said to my son-in-law Dan. "Aren't those mountains incredible? I mean they are awe-inspiring."
"Mountains!" scoffed Dan. "Just look at me! That's just a big rock!" 


So I looked at him with his bed-head hair wearing a t-shirt and track pants and you know what, he was right. Humans are amazing creations that can think, create masterpieces, love, and overcome obstacles of all kinds! Let's see a big rock do that!

One morning as I was walking the dog, I came around the corner to see the most beautiful sunset. I mean it took my breath away. I whispered to God - Nice Work! and he whispered back "You are more beautiful to me than that sunrise." 



So, who do you think you are? Well my friend you are so much more. 












No comments:

Post a Comment